Sunday 24 July 2016

Confident

Confident

Confident is having a feeling or 
belief that you can do something well 
or succeed at something.
 Been thinking through this lately.
And I realized that I am lack of confident.

Back when I was young,
I use to play a lot of FPS game. I can just spend whole day 
just playing game.
Then I started to join small tournament.
I play with my team through internet.
Which I don't even know what they look like.
Our team just got third.
But after a few days later we receive a message.
Asking us whether we want to form as a team together.

At first we thought that it was just
Some fake message.
But we checked it and it was real.
We are really happy and excited about it.
But I began to become nervous.
I started to think that, 
Am I really as good as I think I am?
Am I really as good as they think I am?
What if I fail?
What if I mess up?
Am I ready for this?
In the end I rejected the offer.
The story ends there.
What Happen?
Lack of confident and fear.
Because of my lack of confident and 
make me lose the opportunity.
And I learnt a lesson that time.

Do not let the fear controls you.
Because some opportunity you only get one chance.
One chance and that’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment