Sunday 26 June 2016

Commitment

COMMITMENT

Commitment is one of the important traits to achieve your goal.
Because there is time that 
when I was studying what I am "Interested",
I found out that my efforts are weak and unfocused.
When this happens, I will try to keep myself motivated
"I want to be success!"
but my actions didn’t reflect this belief.

So I began to think that, what if?
When it comes to getting paid to do what I love, after I am graduated, am I interested or committed?
That's where I found that interest and commitment are very different
Interest works an hour a day on the business; 
Commitment works whenever time permits.

I started questioning myself.
Why am I holding back? What is stopping me from living the life I’ve imagined for myself?
And I found out that the reason for holding me back is
“I would take action and get started, but I just don’t know enough yet. I’m just not ready.”

And yet there is internet right in front of me
and I didn't use it wisely.
There is much more to learn.

Well, it's time to 
Get my mindset right and refine my goals
To strive for my dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment