Sunday 12 June 2016

Dream

Dream

I have a dream that one day I will become a
concept artist.
I always admire and love other concept artist make
tons of concept weapon or costume for the
character.
This is the first time I ever draw a concept art.
It's not really that great and nice.

But there are times, that I sit down and question myself
Am I really an artist?
Can I really become an artist?
I am not really good or talented at it.
Artist doesn't get much income. How am I gonna repay my family?
Should I really continue study Art?

Well, in our life there is always up and down.
I might fail sometimes, but it's a journey that I chose.
I love what I do
All I need is passion and contribution.
And it's just the beginning.

Dream can't come true.
If you just sit there and wait.
Get up and strive for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment